Wednesday, July 24, 2013

How I've been coping with everything?

Not talking to her is so hard, looking at her always makes me give in and I always have to reveal something to her. Time is what heals wounds, but this gash is far too great to heal in a short amount of time. I honestly believed I was depressed and emotionless for the past couple of weeks without her. Every relationship advice blog had told me to just think of the bad times and take down absolutely everything. It just had no benefit to me. So i did the opposite, i opened up letters, gazed at our photos, and looked back at old posts from each other. It did the contrary of what I've been doing and has made me feel so much better. I guess seeing all the good and positive times comforted me. It's insane how popular we were as a pair, but much more ludicrous of we felt for one another. Constsnt complimrnts and admirarion is what we recieved from other people. Literally over 12 hour conversations, Skype sleepovers daily, and just rubbing it in people's faces how appreciative we were. I believe it's so easy to feel the negatives of a relationship because they are the easiest to feel and expose. Your heart reacts first before your brain. Man, I seriously fucking love this girl lmao. I'm twenty years old display so much machoness, but thoughts of that girl just make me bend backwards haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment